HelloReceipts is a service provided by Intelliware Development Inc.
HelloReceipts provides interactive online services (the “Services”) that are operated by Intelliware. The Site allows you to upload images of your receipts and store them online together with related data, and then search and organize them.
3. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
HelloReceipts has adopted a Copyright Policy, the terms of which apply to the HelloReceipts Site and service.
4. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Intelliware controls and operates this Site from its location(s) in Canada. Intelliware makes no representation that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You are expressly prohibited from using or accessing this Site from any location in which this Site and/or any Site Content and/or Services would violate any law within of that jurisdiction.
5. INDIVIDUAL USER ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
HelloReceipts is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Intelliware for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Intelliware account to another party.
6. USER INFORMATION, REGISTRATION DATA, EMAIL ALERTS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
The right to use this Site is given on an individual basis to each specific end user and is not transferable. Each end user is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of its password(s), if any. You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms in establishing a user account on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Intelliware, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; (d) consent, upon registration with the Site, to having your email address included on an email alert list whereby you will be alerted by email of certain offers and promotions presented. You can unsubscribe from email alert list(s) at any time by clicking on the appropriate links in any email alert you receive; and (e) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Intelliware
You acknowledge that, although the Internet is typically a secure environment, sometimes there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Intelliware and that Intelliware shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. While Intelliware endeavours to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, it is possible that the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, for routine maintenance. You understand, acknowledge and agree that due to circumstances, whether or not controllable by Intelliware, your access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time or generally.
Intelliware has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site and Intelliware's business, including, but not limited to, content and hours of availability. Further, Intelliware may discontinue any portion of the Site or any information disseminated or displayed or the method of such dissemination or display at any time.
7. PRIVACY AND USER COMMUNICATIONS
Intelliware is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using communications other than personal information, you send to or receive from Intelliware by electronic mail or other electronic means, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing or products or services incorporating such information.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED SITE”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. INTELLIWARE DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH A LINKED SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN INTELLIWARE (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL INTELLIWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against Intelliware, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site, the Services, the Site Content or any other materials contained in or accessible through the Site.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of Intelliware, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the Site exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to Intelliware for access to or use of the Site.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INTELLIWARE AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF INTELLIWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT OR ANY RELATED SERVICES.
You hereby release and forever discharge Intelliware, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, directors, employees, partners, members, managers, contractors, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, controversies, damages, judgments and demands whatsoever in law, equity or any kind, type, or description, whether known or unknown, disputed or undisputed, accrued or unaccrued, liquidated or contingent, foreseen or unforeseen, asserted or unasserted, related to or arising out of any dispute with, any harm or injury (including, without limitation, personal injury or damage to property) caused by, or any other act or failure to act by, any, advertisers, sponsors, other users of this Site and/or any other third parties, including any products and/or services offered or provided by third parties.
11. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you use the Site or send emails to Intelliware, you are communicating with Intelliware electronically. You consent to receive communications electronically from Intelliware and its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors. Intelliware will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically, whether by email, posting notices on the Site or otherwise, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. USER CONDUCT AND USE OF INTERACTIVE AREAS
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, public recommendations, service reviews or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (“Interactive Areas”). If Intelliware provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable
- content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, federal or international law
- content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- content that would violate or infringe upon the rights of others
- content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- content that is false and misleading
- unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations
- viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
- content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such content is posted or
- content that, in the sole judgment of Intelliware, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose Intelliware or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
13. HYPERLINKS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Intelliware or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use an Intelliware logo or other proprietary graphic of Intelliware to link to the Site without the express written permission of Intelliware Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Intelliware trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site without Intelliware's express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of Intelliware or any third party. Nothing contained on the Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of Intelliware or any third party without the prior written permission of Intelliware or such other party that may own such patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right(s).
Under no circumstances will Intelliware be liable for any loss or damage caused by an end user's reliance on information obtained through Intelliware. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through the Site and Third Party Sites.
14. RIGHTS TO USER CONTENT
15. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
16. MODIFICATIONS AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
17. CONDITIONAL USE OF OUR SITE AND SERVICES
Your permission to use HelloReceipts is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
- will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without Intelliware's prior written authorization
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Services
- are solely responsible for your user ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using Intelliware using your user ID
- will not use the Site to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes
- will not use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes
- will not attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site
- will not attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights
- will not upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code
- will not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Site Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Site Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site
- will not use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
- will not use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services;
- will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or the Services, or any systems or networks connected to the Site
- are solely responsible for content submitted by you, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures, and other such content
- will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content to Intelliware and
Intelliware may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Intelliware's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site. Intelliware reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Intelliware deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Intelliware also may disclose your information when Intelliware determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You understand that much of the information that you submit to Intelliware (such as postings and invitations) is submitted precisely for the purpose of disclosure in a variety of ways by Intelliware, and therefore such information is not subject to any confidentiality obligation. Any communications between you and Intelliware, such as email or other correspondence, in which you offer suggestions or comments for improving or modifying our Services will be deemed by Intelliware to be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
20. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Intelliware may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Intelliware, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Intelliware is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
22. SURVIVAL OF TERMS
23. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
The Site (excluding Third-Party Sites) is controlled by Intelliware and operated by it from its offices in Toronto, Ontario. However, the Site is accessible in all Provinces of Canada and in other countries. You and Intelliware explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
To the extent arbitration as described in the immediately preceding paragraph is prohibited by applicable law, you agree that all Claims will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Toronto, Ontario. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts.
If you choose to access the Site from locations other than Ontario, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdiction and you agree to indemnify Intelliware for your failure to comply with any such laws.
25. QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
1709 Bloor Street West
By email: email@example.com
Last updated: January 19, 2013
Whereas the Service incorporates LizardTech Software, You hereby agree to be bound by the following LizardTech Software terms and agree to reproduce these terms verbatim in the Your application/service EULA:
(a) You have acquired a product ("PRODUCT") that includes software licensed by ABBYY from LIZARDTECH, INC. Those installed software products of LIZARDTECH origin, as well as any associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE") are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
(b) If you do not agree to this End User License Agreement ("EULA"), do not use the PRODUCT. Promptly contact ABBYY for instructions on return of the unused PRODUCT(S) for a refund. Any use of the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to use of the PRODUCT, will constitute your agreement to this EULA (or ratification of any previous consent).
(c) Grant of License. You are granted a personal, nonsublicensable, nontransferable, nonexclusive license to use the SOFTWARE as integrated in the PRODUCT (as well as any associated documentation). You will not rent, sell, lease or otherwise distribute the SOFTWARE or any part of it.
(d) NO WARRANTIES FOR THE SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT (INCLUDING LACK OF NEGLIGENCE) IS WITH YOU. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SOFTWARE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PRODUCT OR THE SOFTWARE, THOSE WARRANTIES DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM, AND ARE NOT BINDING ON, LIZARDTECH.
(e) NO LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, LIZARDTECH SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(f) Limitations on Reverse Engineering. Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(g) Export Restrictions. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE, or any part thereof, or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE (the foregoing collectively referred to as the "Restricted Components") are of U.S. origin. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to these products, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end- use and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.